12 Aug 2012

Nails: Naked!

Nail Files: Bare All Tag


I appear to have a follower on this blog, so hello to Charlotte!
With my other blog being jammed with nails and other things I did want to do this tag but not sure if people like more than one post a day.

The Nail Files: Bare All Tag questions:
Include a photo of your clean, product free, natural nails: 
Current short length

Mid Length

Preferred length:  
Love them this length, any longer and I struggle with doing day to day things


Preferred shape: Squoval, I used to like more rounded but it weakens them

Favourite base coat:  OPI - Nail Envy / Gelous

Favourite top coat: Sally Hansen - Insta Dri

Favourite cuticle cream/oil: Lush - Lemony Flutter

Favourite hand cream: Lush - Smitten

Favourite nail clippers: I don't really use them

Favourite nail file: Leighton Denny Crystal

Favourite remover: Haven't came across any amazing ones

Self or professional manicure: Always my own

How often do you polish: Six - seven times a week

Most wanted nail product: At the moment is Hare - Why So Ingenius

Be sure to include the nail files bare all tag in your post/video response



Don't forget to visit my main blog

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Your nails look like they're in good condition ^^ it's really interesting to see people do this tag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...