20 Feb 2013

TAG: Nail Polish Addict

I spotted this on Lara's blog, and while I wasn't tagged I think it's about time I did another tag post!


What is your favourite nail polish company? 
Barry M or W7


Glitter or no glitter?
Depends because its such a pain to remove. Certainly not for everyday wear but on occasion, why not!

 OPI, China Glaze or Essie? 
Having never tried Essie polishes I can't comment on that brand. I do really like OPI but they are out of my price range unless they are on special offer or half price. While China Glaze is cheaper I only have the one (Grape Pop) but it is a really nice formula and the brush is nice enough too.

When do you change your nail polish? 
 Usually 5-7 times a week. Depends on how I feel really.

Whats your favorite color on your nails?
I would have said black, however I really do think its good to switch things about. Something from the purple family.

Dark or bright? 
Both!

 What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
W7 Black

 Matte nails - in or out?
Not one for following fashion really, but it can look nice.

French manicure?
I always get bored if I have a traditional French manicure, it does look nice though. I prefer to do a French with a twist on myself.

Favourite winter colour?
A deep red or berry colour.

 I tag you if you want to do this!


Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...