19 Jun 2013

#JuneBBC 19 - Fashion Icon

What is Beauty Blogger Challenge?

Who is your fashion/style icon

Very difficult question for me, I don't follow fashion and I tend to go for things I like which  99.9% of the time is black! I like floaty things, baggy, oversized, some would describe it as gothic but I think it's more of my own style which just so happens to be black. I don't have enough confidence to wear exactly what I want, or the money. 

 

And so my fashion icon would be anyone, anyone who wears what they want without the pressure of society dictating and constraining what they like. The average person who is confident enough to wear whatever they like!

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...