4 Jun 2013

#JuneBBC 4 - What is by your bath?

You can find out what Beauty Blogger Challenge is here.

What is in your bath?


I do like to indulge in a bath once or twice a month. I use different things in the shower than in the bath and this is what I usually use.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Got to get rid of the winter skin ready for the spring / summer! This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I use the scrub before shaving and it does help avoid ingrown hairs.

Lush Shampoo Bar Irresistible Blissreview - This comes in the shower too, I like shampoo bars as they last so long. This one is on its last legs now though.

TRESemmé Conditioner - I use two conditioners when in the bath, I use Aussie Reconstructor as a mask and then after the shampoo I use a normal conditioner. Using this one and I don't mind it.

Face Mask - Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed. I always use a face mask while in the bath, at the moment it happens to be this one by Soap and Glory. I am particularly enjoying its heating up technology as it is freezing here in the UK at the moment.

Finally a shower gel, I have recently finished using one by Sanctuary and am now using this one by Nivea. Smells nice and does its job well.

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...