6 Jun 2013

#JuneBBC 6 - Disappointing Buys

You can find out what Beauty Blogger Challenge is here.

The most disappointing product I have bought recently would have to be TRESemmé Heat Defense Styling Spray.



Why was it so disappointing? Well it left my hair really sticky, and clumpy and after using it I had to wash my hair again because it was that bad. Which is a huge pain as my hair is quite long and washing and drying it does take a long while. Do not recommend this at all. I do however really like the argan oil straightening spray from TRESemmé.

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree, I hate mine. Lee stafford on the otherhand... =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is not good, I like the Lee Stafford one too as well as Mark Hill's :D

      Delete
  2. Hey thanks for following my blog! I followed back ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...