22 Sep 2013

#SBBC - 22 - Perfume

Signature Perfume

My signature scent is something sweet.

Lush Forum Special - Candy Fluff
They say: Candy Fluff leaves you smelling sweet as a pink, candy floss fairy and feeling just as pretty without the calories. Enjoy it without gaining weight

This is the scent of snow fairy, the shower gel from Lush. It is very girly and playful, to me it smells of sweeties, jelly babies and all that sickly sweet stuff if you eat too much you feel ill. I have a back up of this which is just as well because its a forum special and you never know when it will come out again. 

Lush Forum Special - Honey I Washed The Kids
They say: A fragrance made by the famous Honey I Washed the Kids soap from Lush, delicious with toffee and honey aromas. It opens with bergamot and sweet orange to brighten your day.

I adore this scent it is spot on as to the HIWTK soap, the scent really lingers. Its a sweet, honey and toffee scent as they describe. Not sure I can smell the bergamot. The bottle is a lot better than the previous one.

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...