6 Oct 2013

Beauty Tag

Beauty Tag

1. Skincare or Makeup?
Skincare is a boring necessity whereas makeup is like war paint, and can be fun.

2. What is your all time favorite foundation?
I am going to have to go with Revlon ColorStay, it can be full coverage but more recently I have been applying it with a Beauty Blender dupe and it gives a light coverage. 

3. Do you tend to buy more drugstore makeup, or high end?
Drugstore, I don't have the money for high end. Besides I think that cheaper brands can be equally as good as high end ones.

4. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
Now this is a difficult one! Looking at my polish shelves I think it would have to be Barry M, cheap but good.

5. What is your favorite skincare product?
I like to use Montagne Jeunesse face masks, especially the blemish mud one but for a pore product then The Face Shop Nose Clay Mask.

6. What was the very first beauty product you fell in love with?
Urban Decay Primer Potion, I had suffered with creasing eyeshadow for many years and thought I would never get to wear it again.

7. MAC Paint Pots or Maybelline Color Tattoos?
I don't have either of these, they seem as if they crease quickly which for me would be an issue.

8. Do you start with hair or makeup?
I usually begin by moisturising my face, then brushing my hair, priming my face then doing my hair then make up.

9. Sephora or Ulta?
Living in England we have neither of these shops.

10. What is your best beauty tip for beginners?
Practice, lock yourself in your room and play about. If it works great, if not it's only make up you can remove and start again if you want.

11. Which blogger/youtuber has inspired you the most?
Not just one, I began blogging back in 2010 and most of the people from around then seem to have stopped. Just keep plodding!

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...