23 Dec 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

sweater-weather-tag

I have seen this tag going around YouTube for a while now, and once I saw this on MakeUpSavvy I thought I would join in as an attempt to get festive.

1. Favourite candle scent? 
I was enjoying Yankee Candle's Rain Washed Berries earlier in this season but as usual I have now gone back to my favourite Yankee Candle, Black Cherry.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
During the winter I tend to drink more hot drinks, usually I drink a lot of coffee but at this time of year I like to drink fruit tea rather than juice, and the odd mint hot chocolate.

3. What's the best winter memory you have? 
There was a particularly bad winter, where there were 6 foot drifts everywhere. I remember playing out in the snow and climbing up high walls and jumping off them in to the massive drifts. Coming back in and defrosting my feet on the radiator. Something not so good was when the special snow plough which sucks snow up and shoots it up and over to the side of the road was trying to get through the snow and I got covered in it, and it was dirty snow with pebbles and other dirt in it.

[photo from: North News and Pictures Ltd]

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Winged eyeliner is easier as you can apply it and go, no need to check up on it or touch it up. However I do really like dark lips.

[17 - New Black]

5. Best fragrance for winter?
Usually I am one for sweet fruity perfumes but at the moment I am really enjoying Dior Miss Cherie.

6. Favourite Christmas Food? 
I can take it or leave it, not overly bothered by the food. There is far too much focus on it and it all being perfect.

7. What is winter weather like where you live?
Winter weather in the UK is usually cold and rainy. Sometimes there is snow, and sometimes there is a lot of wind. Mostly though, rain. It is also always dark, especially in the north.

8. Most worn sweater? 
Some sort of black hoodie, fashion goes out and the layers come on. In the winter I think I end up looking a lot bigger than I am, then again I prefer to be warm.

9. Must-have nail polish this winter? 
I am in the middle of doing a nail polish battle on my main blog, I think the one which I am really liking wearing at the moment is Essie's Leading Lady. Festive but not a compete over the top glitter.

essie-nail-polish-varnish-swatch-leading-lady-enigmatic-rambles
[Essie - Leading Lady]

10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I very rarely wear either. Much more of a thermal tights person!

11. Boots or Uggs? 
Combat boots.

12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? 
I have no idea, never smelt it or ate it.

13. Favourite winter TV show? 
I don't think I have one.

14. What songs really get you into the Christmas spirit?
I'm not much of a Christmas song person.

If you enjoyed reading the tag please feel free to answer the questions on your own blog and also use the image which Fee from MakeUpSavvy created for this post. 

Don't forget to check out my main blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...