24 Jan 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge - Books


One of the challenges I set myself for 2014 was to read more books. I thought it might be a good challenge to try and read 26 books this year. 

I need to try and be able to concentrate long enough to read a book rather than ending up re-reading pages multiple times.

So far the year is three weeks old and I haven't read any books, however my library card is reactivated so I just need to go for an adventure and see what books they have. Also now my account is reactivated hopefully I can get some free eBooks to read.

I will be updating the widget to the left, and hopefully I can get some books read.


Don't forget to check out my beauty / nail blog below!

6 comments:

  1. I'm part of the 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge as well! I participated last year and loved it!!! :) Happy Reading! :)
    http://dreamliveandrepeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a good challenge to do. Reading is a wonderful thing to do and I'm please you've decided to make more time for it :) Do we get to hear about what you read?

    You should try reading the Kite Runner if you haven't already... here's my book review on it: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/kite-runner-by-khaled-hosseini-2014.html?showComment=1391373537460#c4764139283675196808

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know what kind of books I will like, hopefully by the end of the challenge I will know what genre I prefer.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your reading challenge! I'm aiming to read 52 books this year!

    Roxanne @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope I can meet the challenge! Good luck with yours :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...