22 Feb 2014

TAG: Beauty Blogger Procrastination!

TAG: Beauty Blogger Procrastination

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger tag as created byBeautyBroadcast. I also saw this on EmmaBelleFashion.

1. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do? 
Body moisturising, I do in the summer but it's far to cold to be hanging around without clothes on here in the winter!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
I spot clean them every time I use them a deep clean them once a month, so regularly-ish.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? 
Hours? I change my polish daily so barely any chance for them to be chipped!

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? 
If it is a holy grail sort of an item I will have back ups, if not then I will wait until I have a week or so left before repurchasing.

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
Not using concealer, I use foundation and build it up if I need extra coverage in certain places.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? 
Hoovering, I prefer to use a carpet sweep for the tiny bit of carpet we have rather than dig out the hoover and plug it in etc.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? 
No. I take a long time to get ready because if something isn't right then I am not going out. Usually this ends up in me being ready before it's time to leave but that's better than the alternative.



8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
Yes.

9. How organised are your makeup & nail polish collections? 
Very organised, everything has its place and has to be in its place. Otherwise how would I know where anything was!

I think this tag has proven that I'm not much of a beauty procrastinator. I thought I would have been but apparently not. If you would like to do this tag go ahead, just let me know when your done so I can read your answers.

Don't forget to check out my beauty / nail blog below!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds like me! I don't put much off beauty wise, and like you I wont go out if somethings not right, drives my family up the wall!

    Catherine x

    http://www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...