16 Mar 2014

TAG: The Beauty Scenario


I was tagged by Beauty is in the Eye of the Holder to do this, it was originally from Lily Pebbles.

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don't own any high end foundations, so the one I would go for would be Revlon Colorstay.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely? 
I'd like to think I would tell her but I'm not sure I would notice, in an interview a million other things would be running through my mind.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful? 
Lipstick generally wouldn't make me feel more me, eyeliner would.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently? 
I would take the hair tie out of my hair and give myself a eyeshadow primer.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund. 
I don't go to the hairdressers, however if this was to happen I'd probably smile, say thank you but not get hysterical what is done is done. Besides hair is hair it will grow back.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag? 
Sleek Bad Girl Palette.

7.Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe? 
Yeah there are more important things than make up, that is irreplaceable.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs. 
I'd say something jokingly but nothing else. Just not share in the future.

Don't forget to check out my beauty / nail blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...