23 Apr 2014

Wednesday Wants: Lush

A long time ago, I used to do a post called 'Wednesday Wants' on my blog, however it seems to have gotten a little manic over there and so thought I might like resurrect the theme over here. It won't be every week but now and then.

[photos from Lush.co.uk]

Sakura Bath Ballistic - Now I think at some point I may have already tried this but that will have been 4-5 years ago now.
Choccy Egg Bath Ballistic - Much better than an actual chocolate egg!
Bunny Bubble Bar - Very cute.
Granny Takes a Dip Bath Ballistic - This looks very colourful and something I haven't tried before.
Inhale Exhale Bath Ballistic - Something else new I want to try out.
Don't forget to check out my beauty / nail blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...